Papertracks

Friday, April 10, 2020

Covid-19

I keep saying I’m going to keep this blog updated and I continue to fail to do that. Will try again! 

We began self isolating in March, 2020.  Laton and I didn’t really notice in difference in our life style. We spend a lot of time at home, because our big treat is traveling, not going to the movies, concerts, and eating out. Of course, now that I’m told to stay home, I’m mentally desperate to cruise the grocery store, the hobby store, the thrift store, the office supply store and even the big box store. I guess it’s the rebel in me! I could care less (except the hobby store) about these places normally. 

Trust me, I have enough crafting to last me through self isolation until the year 2525. We have been making face masks. Laton and I have a little production line going. He cuts, I sew, he threads cords and I press. Time well spent. 

On this Good Friday, we pray you and yours will have your needs met for safety, health, food and money. 

Here is the link for the masks. https://youtu.be/zm_NmpdgWWA






No comments: