Papertracks

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Beta Babes

Sandy Bell and Carrie
My online group is called Online Beta, it is part of Beta Sigma Phi. I have been part of sorority for many, many years but this is my first time in an online chapter.  I have sisters all over the country (over 70 in this chapter). Today, Laton & I were able to meet up with Sandy Bell and her husband Dick. They have a great blog also, called The Traveling Bells . We met up for lunch at a wonderful place in Jupiter, FL called Schooners. Very nice ambiance and great food and even better company. It was so much fun.

2 comments:

Sandy B said...

Babes R Us! Yes it was fun...too bad y'all are now leaving the area. Bugger. We'll meet again, somewhere or other!

Julia said...

I am counting on gettin to meet you Carrie, and spend time with Sandy again too at our next OLB gathering. So start planning on it. :)