Papertracks

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away!

Snow Friends Christmas Card
Well, we had our first water test of our roof patching and it failed, sort of.  Laton had the foresight to buy a bucket and it fit perfectly in the middle of our bedroom floor under the antennae hole to catch the drips, but that appears to be the only drip. Trust me, this is a good thing.  I had a fun day working on a card swap while Laton finished up the outside repairs.  Actually, I have had a wonderful day.  I just found out I was named one of the winners in a Sketch challenge in July for the Spotted Canary with my Pink Birthday Card. I can't wait to see what my prize is. Whoo Hoo. I was so jazzed about winning with that pattern that I recreated it on my Snow Friends card.  I used light blue snowflake embossed rectangles on the card.  I love blue/brown together.  I thought the cranberry red touches helped bring the blue/brown color scheme into the holidays. PS Happy Birthday to our daughter, Lumara.

No comments: