Papertracks

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

New New New!

Part of my Christmas included the purchase of a silhouette cutting machine and a heat press. I have visions of cute tee shirts, farm deco signs, baby onesies and drink koozies bearing clever sayings and pictures. 

I unboxed it and gathered the recommended supplies which required 3 Amazon orders and a JoAnnes curbside pickup. 

I prepared to download the design space software and I discovered the internet is not strong enough to allow a download. OK, plan B, I found a beta testing app on my phone that allowed a partial use of the design space program. 

I found a design, spent 2 hours, and 3 sheets of paper to successfully cut out a circle with some flowers. Whew! 

The learning curve is quite high on this venture. The visions of completed projects appears to be further in the future than I had thought. 

Going into the program again! Stay tuned! 





Yep, a circle! ⭕️ priceless?

No comments: