Papertracks

Sunday, June 17, 2018

FATHER

Wishing all parents Happy Father's Day! Single moms deserve a shoutout! Caregivers also!

The dictionary doesn't even begin to cover the meaning of fatherhood. I experienced a birth father, a stepfather and a paternal grandfather in my life. My children have experienced a sperm donor, adoptive father and a maternal grandfather in their lives. 

I treasure memories of happy events with these men in my life. 




  1. fa·ther
    ˈfäT͟Hər/
    noun
    1. 1. 
      a man in relation to his natural child or children.
      synonyms:dadMore
      • 2. 
        (often as a title or form of address) a priest.
        "pray for me, Father"
        synonyms:priestpastorparsonclergymanclericministerpreacherMore
      verb
      1. 1. 
        be the father of.
        "he fathered three children"
        synonyms:parent, be the father of, bring into the world, spawnsirebreed;

    No comments: