Papertracks

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Going Home?

Laton and I had a few days off so we decided to head to Picacho and do a check up on the park model. There had been several inches of rain and a lot of monsoon storms. House was okay, but unfortunately, our car barely made it home. Instead of four days in AZ, we spent eight days while the new transmission was put in our car. We were very lucky to have good friends and our son, Lee, help us out with errands! 

Got to spend some time with our very cute and funny grandson, Ethan. I got 3 months of dust off the floors but still needed to dust the furniture. Ethan scolded me and told me my house was very dirty! Out of the mouthes of babes! 



Ethan and Major struggling to sit closet to me. I felt so loved! Lol

1 comment:

Joy B said...

There's just nothing better than time with grandchildren! Sorry about the transmission issue, though.