Papertracks

Friday, May 7, 2021

Sharing a Recipe

Today is cold, high winds and rain and sleet. Had a campground inspection by USFS today. It went very well and actually have another camper in the park. What hardy souls!

I made a yummy recipe this evening. Check it out! 

I picked this up on YouTube from

Julia Pacheco

Of course I didn’t follow this exactly. I never do, LOL! If you want the original recipe follow this link...


I left out the green chilies and used a small 5 biscuit can of Pillsbury biscuits. And of course I doubled the cheese. It was wonderful!  I topped it with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and sliced avocados. I don’t have a picture because we inhaled it immediately. I guess I could show you my empty plate. 

2 comments:

Madonna said...

Yummy! Sounds delicious.

Madonna said...

Yummy! Sounds delicious.