Papertracks

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Move 'em out

The hunter check station office
Move 'em out, head 'em up,       
Head 'em up, move 'em on.
Move 'em out, head 'em up:
Rawhide.
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in,
Ride 'em in, cut 'em out,
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in:
Rawhide!
Hah! Hah!

Rawhide Lyrics by Frankie Laine 

This is our new theme song. We are getting ready to head over to Florida to go to work for the Florida Fish and Game manning a hunter check station at the J. W. Corbett Wildlife Management Area. We will be there the end of August until the middle of April. We are excited to be traveling cross country again and spending some time exploring in another new area!

1 comment:

April Boatman Bertolini said...

Carrie, I lived just down the road from there and my best friend, Ellyn Horn Zarek lives in Jupiter - that was our hang out. I tell tell you the ends/outs of what to do there. So excited for you!!!! I moved from there in 2009, my daughter lives in nearby Port St. Lucie, a little north of there. She just bought a new big home and as soon as they are settled I am going out there. No doubt while you are still there. You will love it - I have to get you and Ellyn together, too.